Monday, April 11, 2011

Another weekend in the bag, another week falls upon me

The weekend was quiet, motionless, and above all...relaxing. Which is something I needed and haven't had in a long time. Enjoyable weather and some decent fights on Saturday night's Strikeforce event were an added bonus.

The main event was a brutal, brain busting slug fest that saw Paul Daley drop Nick Diaz flat on his face to only have the battle tested Diaz do what he does best, which is survive an ass whooping to come back and win the fight. Moments after getting dropped Diaz got up, landed a vicious punch to the body that hurt Daley bringing him to the floor to where Diaz polished his head with some ground and pound. Amazing performance from probably one of the most overlooked fighters in the sport. If George St. Pierre beats Jake Shields they need to make DIAZ vs GPS ASAP. Forget making GSP move up in weight to fight Anderson, let him square off against one of the best fighters in the welterweight division. If the UFC wants to put Anderson Silva in a mega-fight, then toss him in the cage with Jone Jones. In fact, Dana White, if you're out there lets make this happen, 2 titles on the line on one card...Silva vs Jones, Diaz vs GSP. I don't care if the rest of the card is filled with highlights of Jon Fitch's snuggle fests, I'd pay anything to see that.

Girl of the Week
Mila Kunis - I never really paid notice to Mila before but after seeing her in Black Swan and engaging and a very friendly love scene with my Wife Natalie Portman, I must say I've truly grown to appreciate all that is Mila Kunis. She's got that same exotic, erotic almost trashy look to her that makes Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie so sexy. She's got an awesome body, and again she had a sex scene with Natalie Portman. That alone puts her in running for my girl of the year award. 
Those eyes are vicious! She has a very cute appeal to her but at the same time she has that look to her that if you aren't a real man you might be in for some trouble when the door's closed. Luckily I'm 120% Super Dirty Ninja man with a wicked Sword game. Okay, let me stop before I get too carried away! 

That's it for now, it's the beginning of the week so I'm sure as the days creep along I'll have plenty more to say.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment